Wednesday, February 1, 2012



Love is like playing the piano

(44 votes, average: 3.75 out of 5)
Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and lay from your heart.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

 

Love Is A Driver

 (32 votes, average: 3.63 out of 5)
Love Is A Driver …
Bitter And Fierce
If You Fight And
Resist Him,
Easy-going,
Once You
Acknowledge His
Power . . .
 




You Are The Beat Of My Heart

(65 votes, average: 4.28 out of 5)
You are the beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I’ll never leave U
and never wanna U let go
You are the beat of my heart
The one that make me sing
The one who makes me smile
and one never seem to cry
You are the beat of my heart
The one I really love
Don’t let me out of your sight
For I’m yours by heart
Happy Valentine’s Day


My Eyes Are Hurting

 (38 votes, average: 4.16 out of 5)
My eyes are hurting because
I can’t see you.
My arms are empty because
I can’t hold you.
My lips are cold because
I can’t kiss you but.
My heart is breaking because
I’m not with you.




Love Is Like A Cloud

 (109 votes, average: 3.93 out of 5)
Love is like a cloud…
Love is like a dream…
Love is one word and
Everything in between…
Love is a fairytale come true…
Because I found love when I found you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!


Love is a canvas

(6 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)
Love
is
a
canvas
furnished
by
Nature
and
embroidered
by
imagination.
Happy Valentine’s Day


If I could Die

 (12 votes, average: 4.67 out of 5)
If I could die early I would ask God
If I could be your guardian angel,
So I could wrap my wings around you
And embraces you whenever you feel alone…
Happy Valentine’s Day!


Your Precious Love

 (10 votes, average: 4.30 out of 5)
Your precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel like I’m walking but
my feet don’t seem to touch the ground..!!


Don’t wait until it’s too late

 (11 votes, average: 4.64 out of 5)
Don’t wait until it’s too late,
To tell someone how much you love,
How much you care.
Because when they’re gone,
No matter how loud you shout and cry,
They won’t hear you anymore.
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY





On Valentine’s Day

 (11 votes, average: 4.27 out of 5)
On Valentine’s Day, we think of people
who have cheered and encouraged us,
who go out of their way
to be kind and caring,
who have enriched our lives
just by being themselves.
You are such a person.
I’m so happy you’re my _____
Happy Valentine’s Day!
  

Winged cupid painted blind

 (2 votes, average: 3.50 out of 5)
Love looks not with
the eyes
but
with the mind
and
therefore is
winged cupid painted
blind …
 
~ Shakespeare ~


Desirabe Malfunction

 (4 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)
Love!!
A wildly misunderstood although highly
desirable malfunction of the heart which
weakens the brain,
causes eyes to sparkle,
cheeks to glow,
blood pressure to rise
and the lips to pucker.


Very Special Treasure

 (36 votes, average: 3.94 out of 5)
On Valentines Day I Want To Tell You This
Knowing You Is An Extraordinary Pleasure
Your Caring Heart Is Always Quick To Give
You are Unique A Rare And Very Special Treasure
HaPpY VaLentiNe DaY


Love Without Condition

 (3 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)
To love without condition,
To talk without intention,
To give without reason,
to care without expectation,
is the heart of true relation.


Love hurts when you break up with some one

 (34 votes, average: 4.38 out of 5)
Love hurts when you break up with some one.
Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you
But love hurts the most
when the person,
You love has no idea how you feel.


A mother is the truest friend we have

 (50 votes, average: 4.36 out of 5)
A mother is the truest friend we have,
when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us;
still will she cling to us,
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts.
Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day


I Love you Mom

 (32 votes, average: 4.47 out of 5)
I love you
And care for you
Very much
My
Adorable
Nice
Always
Loving
Mom!
Wish u a very happy mothers day


It spells Mother

 (26 votes, average: 3.62 out of 5)
Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.


Happy Mother’s Day means

 (20 votes, average: 3.90 out of 5)
Happy Mother’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!


When I came home in the rain

 (34 votes, average: 4.32 out of 5)
When I came home in the rain,
My Brother Asked: Why U Didn’t take an Umbrella.
Sister:(Advised) why didn’t U wait till rain stopped.
Father(Angrily): Warned! only after getting cold, U will realize.
Mother: while drying my Hair, said,
“STUPID RAIN! couldn’t it wait, till my child came home.”
That is MAA (Mother)


No comments:

Post a Comment